Ensconced in the glow of the Gilded Age, this exquisitely handcrafted Marchelle Chandelier captures an era of great ingenuity, sophisticated design and European opulence. The unique drum shape fixture not only radiates light from its core, but also reflects ambient lighting against dozens of hand-cut mercury glass-finished panels. Saluting early 20th industrial innovation, the interior brass base draws your gaze up through the radial frame to consider the delicacy of the uniquely placed antiqued glass spokes. The Marchelle Chandelier reaches beyond functional lighting to reinterpret an age of timeless glamour and brilliant shine.
- 22″ Diameter | 9″ Height (Displayed)
- 16″ Diameter | 7″ Height
- Brushed Brass (Displayed)
- Antique Brass
• Metal: Solid Brass
• Glass: Mercury Antique Finish
• E26-base bulbs
• (4) 40 Watt Edison Bulbs Included – 22″ Version
• (3) 40 Watt Tubular Bulbs Included – 16″ Version
• LED Bulb Equivalent Option Available
• Dimmer switch compatible
• Hardware: (2) 12″ rods & (2) 6″ rods – Easy to adjust to the perfect pendant height (Cord available upon request)
• Can be mounted on a vaulted ceiling
• 110-120V manufactured to US standards for US and Canadian markets. Requires outlet adapter and voltage converter for use internationally.
• Suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water
• Hardwire; professional installation recommended
There are no reviews yet.