Featured is a repurposed Vintage Brass Fire Hose Nozzle.
Until the mid-19th century, most fires were fought by water transported to the scene in buckets. Original hand pumpers discharged their water through a small pipe or monitor attached to the top of the pump tub. It was not until the late 1860s that hoses became widely available to convey water more easily from the hand pumps, and later steam pumpers, to the fire.
This nozzle was once attached to a roll out fire hose by means of a brass pipe connector, which makes this unique piece a great decorative table lamp for any office, side table or business!
POWHATAN B&I WORKS
RANSON, W. VA.
Vintage Brass Fire Hose Nozzle Details:
• 40 Watt nostalgic “Edison” Globe Bulb – INCLUDED
• Solid Brass Fire Hose Nozzle- 10″
• Lamp Height (Including Bulb) – 19″
• Base – 6″ Diameter
• Cord- Vintage reproduction twisted beige/brown zigzag cotton cloth covered cord 50″
• Polished Brass – Single Turn Square Key Lamp Socket – Standard Size (E26)