All Cordero Handcrafted Lighting (CHL) products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, for 1 year of the original purchaser, in the original residential installation. This warranty is not transferable.
With the exceptions and on the conditions stated below, should any product fail, Cordero Handcrafted Lighting, at our sole discretion, will repair or replace it with the same or similar product.
- Our products are handmade and therefore slight variations in dimensions, color and finish are normal and celebrated.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, including fading or aging, or for damage caused by accident, lack of reasonable care, water damage, flooding, fire, explosion, earth movement (including earthquake), improper installation, improper lamping, improper input voltage, improper dimming, alteration, or abuse. This warranty does not cover damage caused by chemicals, harsh cleaners or mishandling that could result in fingerprints or blemishes during installation.
- This warranty will not apply if the original bill of sale can’t be provided.
- This warranty will not apply if parts claimed to be defective are not returned for inspection if requested by CHL.
- This warranty will not apply if the product is not in possession of the original owner and installed in its original location.
The Warranty Policy does not apply to the following:
- The warranty does not include field labor costs for installation or removal.
- To obtain warranty service, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid only in the United States.
Replacement Globes and Bulbs:
Please contact us within 5 Business days of receipt of broken goods for us to make a claim with the shipping company. Please keep the packaging for possible inspection.