Spice up your holiday season with the indulgent glow of our handcrafted Waverly Wood Bowl Candle. The natural wood grain patterns found in the hand-chiseled mango wood indentations create subtle textures further defined by an elegant brass base. This five-wick soy candle nestles beautifully in the 12-inch bowl and will burn for up to 200 hours. Continue to use the handcrafted Waverly Wood Bowl Candle even after all the soy wax has burned down for a natural table top accent. Looking to complement other wood finishes in your space? The Waverly comes in your choice of three wood stain finishes and two brass base finishes. A perfect holiday gift or home accent, the Waverly Wood Bowl Candle creates ambiance and soft glows to warm up any space this season.
- Brushed Brass
- Antique Brass
- 12″ Diameter | 5″ Height
- Wax: Soy
- Wick Count: 5
- Wick Material: Cotton
- Wood Species: Mango
- Fragrance: Unscented
- Metal: Brass
- Candle burns for approximately 190 hours; weighs 8.8 lbs.
- Dust with a soft cloth.
- Candle wicks should be trimmed to a quarter inch (0.25 in.) before burning to ensure safe flames and even burning.
- Burn until the entire surface of the candle becomes molten, to allow the candle to burn evenly and to maximize burn time.
- Candle flames should be extinguished gently to avoid splattering.
- Never leave burning candles unattended as this is a fire hazard.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable objects, and avoid placing candles in drafts as this could cause flames to spread.
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets to prevent injury.