Our handcrafted Solstice Glass Globe Pendant Light combines modern spherically-shaped glass with the ancient art of Hanji handmade paper. The traditional Korean Hanji, arranged from the inner bark of mulberry trees, is a centuries-old practice of creating durable artisanal paper from the mulberry’s long crisscrossed plant fibers. The result is a gorgeous gossamer texture that delicately envelops the curves of the glass globe. With five hardware finishes to choose from as well as a choice of pure white Hanji or white with subtle gold vein, the Solstice Glass Globe Pendant Light radiates a celestial elegance across any home or business.
- 10″ Diameter
- 12″ Diameter (shown)
- Brushed Brass
- Antique Brass
- Flat Black
- Brushed Nickel
- White with Gold Vein
- 8 Watt LED Edison Bulb (60 watt equivalent / 3000k)
Socket: Medium Base – E-26 Base
• Fibers available in pure white or white mixed with subtle strands of gold.
• Hardware: 36″ Total Rod Length – Comprised of two 12″ rods & two 6″ rods – Easy to adjust to the perfect pendant height (Cord available upon request)
• Our mulberry paper is PH neutral and eco-friendly
• May be mounted on a vaulted ceiling by request
• Our glass pendant lights are hand blown and our metal work is hand finished. As such they feature unique characteristics such as air bubbles in the glass and minor individual variations in color. We don’t charge you extra for these features!