Radio Speaker Table Lamp
Showcased is a 1920’s Atwater Kent Radio Speaker – reclaimed into a unique table lamp
I loved the shape and lines of this old beat up speaker and thought it would be awesome to see this bronze radio speaker join my family of my Edison Lamps. After some gutting of the speaker cone, cleaning, painting, polishing and finally adding life with the popular Edison bulbs, life was ReClaimed! Add some charm and warmth to any space in your home, office or business!
- 1920’s Atwater Kent Type E Speaker
- Cast Iron
- Oil Rubbed Bronze and Vintage Copper Paint Job
- All Brass Has Been Polished
- (4) 60-Watt Radio Bulbs INCLUDED
- 50″ Walnut Colored Rayon Braided Cord
- In-line dimmer switch – Turn the dimmer to full brightness for reading or task lighting, then dim it to a soft glow for relaxing evenings. Turn it down even lower to use your lamp as a night light.
Roger Smith –
Dan’s work is exceptional—and with a minor mixup in shipping, he took very good care of me and was professional throughout the entire process. Love the item and EVERYONE comments on it!
Andrea Ysebert –
Great communication, and gorgeous product! Also quick to replace a pre-installed bulb that broke in transit despite dutiful bubble wrapping. Thanks much! 🙂
James H –
Dan does great work and this lamp is beautiful. The dimmer allows you to illuminate a room to however you would prefer, and it is an eye catcher for sure! I hope to keep this lamp for the rest of my life as it truly is unique. Thanks Dan!
Donald Gallick –
This item was built exactly as pictured and it is a true work of art!
Greg Wakefield –
Radio Speaker Table Lamp Looks Awesome!! Great Work! Dan’s Edison Lamps are the best that I have seen! Thank You!!
Michael Graves –
I was worried that my lamp might look like the photo, but it looked exactly as pictured and is awesome. I’m so glad I purchased it. It will be a good addition to my house.