Reminiscent of the Gaslight Era, our exquisite Longley Wall Sconce fixture esteems a revolutionary lighting transition from candles to gas. Glass sconces in the early 19th century allowed homes and businesses to safely access new gas lighting with an open glass fixture allowing the gas-driven combustion to properly escape. No longer dependent on pilot-light flames for indoor lighting (whew!), our crystal clear hand-blown glass Longley Wall Sconce captures this historic design, but with an elegance of modern American aesthetics. With a solid red oak canopy, the Longley comes in 4 wood stain finishes to best complement your design palate. Unlike gaslight designs, our sconces can be mounted right side up and upside down for any space – thank you electricity!
Longley Wall Sconce Light Fixture Details:
• Available Wood Finishes: Red Mahogany, Jacobean (Shown), Natural, Ebony
• Solid Red Oak Wood
• Metal Wall Canopy available upon request
• Hardware Finish: Aged Brass
• 60 Watt Tubular Bulb included
• Articulating Shade
• E26 base bulb
• Porcelain Socket
• If brighter light is preferred, consider an LED bulb with a higher lumen output.
• Glass Shade Diameter: 3.5″
• Glass Shade Height: 10″
• Fixture Length: 7.5″
• Fixture Height: 11.5″
• Canopy: 6″