What is better than one dimple? How about a thousand?
Our handcrafted Hammered Brushed Nickel Dome Pendant Light Fixture features hundreds of small manually hammered dimples around an industrial sleek dome. If having one of the most textured lighting materials in our store wasn’t enough, our eight interior finishes give you multiple options to compliment the Brushed Nickel dome top. This is not a pendant light fixture to tuck away in a low traffic area of your home or business. Our Hammered Brushed Nickel Dome Pendant Light Fixture is the quintessential industrial-elegant centerpiece.
• Size Options:
- 12″ Diameter
- 16″ Diameter
- 20″ Diameter
- 24″ Diameter
- 30″ Diameter
• Exterior Finish: Brushed Nickel
• Interior Finish Options:
- Antique Brass
- Flat Black
- Champagne Mist
- Satin Pebble
- French Cream
- Satin White
• Bulb Options:
- 60 Watt Incandescent Edison Bulb – 400 Lumens – 2200K
- 8 Watt LED Edison Bulb – 800 Lumens – 3000K
- 15 Watt LED Bulb – 1600 Lumens – 3000K
• Socket Options:
• Brushed Nickel Uno Threaded Keyless Metal Lamp Socket – E-26 Base — External Socket Option
• Metal Socket Cup featuring Porcelain Socket – E-26 Base — Internal Socket Option
*Learn more about socket options – link*
• Hardware: (2) 12″ rods & (2) 6″ rods – Easy to adjust to the perfect pendant height (cord or chain options – sold separately)
• May be mounted on a vaulted ceiling (available upon request)
• This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the metal are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique.
• Wipe with a soft, damp cloth – external only; avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, as they will damage the finish
Hammered Brushed Nickel Dome Pendant Light Fixture Dimensions:
• 12″ Diameter | 6″ Height
• 16″ Diameter | 8″ Height
• 20″ Diameter | 10″ Height
• 24″ Diameter | 12″ Height
• 30″ Diameter | 15″ Height
• Total Rod Length: 36″
• Canopy – 5.5″ Diameter
Precision and a steady hand truly make each hammered dome shade a unique work of art.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, visit: OUR STORY
Randy Rahmeyer –
Great communication…I wanted to customize this lamp and Dan made it exactly as i requested. Fits my dining room perfectly.
Deb Wasser –
I found Dan on Etsy and it’s been a wonderful experience. Working with him has been a pleasure… both on his standard work as well as some custom fixtures. He is talented, responsive and I highly recommend his work! We were communicating between NY and N Carolina during CVD-19, and I felt like I had a new friend who happens to make beautiful lighting.
Mark (verified owner) –
Wow, wow, wow! Our hammered dome light arrived today and we are thrilled! It makes our dining room feel warm and inviting. Now, we are even more excited for the arrival of the island pendants to complete the project. Thank you, Dan!
Mark (verified owner) –
The hammered island pendant lights are as beautiful as the hammered dome over our dining room table. Thanks, Dan!
Andrea Atticks –
We worked with Dan while building a new house during the pandemic. At a time when everything was crashing around us with vendors and contractors, Dan was incredibly responsive, friendly, and patient. We had delays with electricians, issues with shipping related to COVID….the list goes on and on. Dan responded to every email and even picked up the phone to call me when we were in crunch time with the builders. I could go on and on (and I have many times to whoever will listen) but let me also comment on his amazing craftsmanship. We purchased the hammered dome in black for our farmhouse style, casual dining room, a multi-globe chandelier for our foyer, two farmhouse lights for our laundry room add three pendant globe/lights for the kitchen. Each piece is more spectacular than the next. They are show stopping, unique and made with great care and detail.
I can’t recommend Dan enough. Wish I had stumbled upon him sooner.