FAN LAMP VIDEO TUTORIAL
Ever wonder how I transform distressed vintage fans into unique Edison bulb light fixtures? After 7 years of repurposing vintage appliances into funky new lighting accents…and after your many questions and requests for how-to’s and supply lists, I’m excited to finally release my online Fan Lamp Video Tutorial.
My online Fan Lamp Video Tutorial will walk you through the process of taking your very own vintage fan and transforming it through easy to follow step-by-step instructions of disassembly, paint prep, polishing, re-wiring and powering up those oh so captivating Edison bulbs. The end result is a one-of-a-kind functioning lamp that glows with your sweat equity and creativity – a definite conversation piece for your next home or office space.
This high quality HD online tutorial includes:
• 45+ minute step-by-step instructions with me in my workshop (wearing my manly apron, of course)
• Tips and tricks I’ve learned over 7 years of building fan lamps
• Professional yet easy to follow techniques and tools used to convert any fan size and model
• Online links to my favorite brands and supplies
• DIY pitfalls to avoid (because nobody is perfect)
• Oh…and don’t forget you can play and pause the video as needed.
**To access the online tutorial, you must purchase the PDF digital download, which contains the supply list and most importantly the password protected video link.
Order the Fan Lamp Video Tutorial Download and get $4 off any of my Fan Lamp Kits using code: DanFan
***Any redistribution, re-sale or reproduction of the tutorial itself, in whole or in part, in ANY form, is strictly prohibited, and against my consent***