Our handcrafted 3 Globe Chandelier embodies the heart of our work – finding that perfect intersection of beauty and function. Because your space and design style command specific attention, our 3 Globe Chandelier offers one of the most customizable set of options in our lighting collection. What remain fixed are the high quality, handcrafted features that turn this lighting fixture into a perfectly sculpted and balanced work of art.
Designed in a hexagon shape (displayed with 3 globes), our handcrafted solid Teak wood 18″ canopy allows each globe light fixture to be thoughtfully and securely suspended based on fixed or customized heights. Choose from the following additional features below.
Glass Shade Sizes:
Who doesn’t love to mix and match? Choose from the following globe size options.
- 8″ Globe
- 10″ globe
- 12″ Globe
(Our recommend assortment is one of each size)
Light Bulbs (dimmable):
- 60 Watt Incandescent Tubular Bulb
- 60 Watt Incandescent Edison Bulb
- 8 Watt LED Tubular Bulb — warm tone – 16 years lifespan (who wants to change a bulb that high up?)
- 8 Watt LED Edison Bulb — warm tone – 16 years lifespan (who wants to change a bulb that high up?)
The most important part is getting the drop length just right! Let us know the length of the lowest globe (measured ceiling to bottom of shade) as well as the highest and we will create a balanced arrangement for the rest.
Electrical Cord Selection:
- Clear Cord
- Black Fabric Cord
Canopy Stain Options:
We offer 6 beautiful stains to bring your Red Oak to life.
- Ceiling White
- Special Walnut
- Classic Grey
- English Chestnut
In order to complement the stain we offer the following hardware finishes.
- Brushed Nickel
- Antique Brass
- Brushed Brass
- Flat Black
- 3 Globe Canopy Dimensions – 18″l x 16″w x 1.75″h
- E26 socket
- Compatible with dimmer switches (sold separately)
- Not adjustable on-location
- Globe Dimensions:
- 8” Diameter | 7.5” Height
- 10” Diameter | 9” Height
- 12” Diameter | 11.5” Height
Need more globe chandelier design advice?
Our designers can work alongside your ideas and offer suggestions based on our experience and materials.