If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
We gladly accept returns and exchanges
Your item must be in the original packaging.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or Personalized Orders
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card minus shipping cost (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
To return your product, please ship to the following address:
Cordero Handcrafted Lighting
3201 Old Chapel Lane
Charlotte, NC 28210
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Free Shipping Coupon – Terms and Conditions:
- Only applies when Free Shipping Coupons are offered
- Orders over $125 qualify for free standard shipping to the continental U.S.
- The qualifying order will ship via the most cost-effective ground mailing service.
- Not valid with any other promotion or coupon code.
- Not valid on heavyweight or oversized parcels.
- Not valid on custom orders.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
- Custom Orders – Lead time: 6-8 weeks.
- Light Fixture Orders – Lead time: 1-2 weeks. *Check latest Covid-19 Delay Update
- Large Vintage Fans Lamps may take up to 6-8 weeks to produce.
All packages ship via FedEx Ground with tracking from Charlotte, NC. International shipments are processed through the USPS via Priority International.
Additional Policies and FAQs
We do my very best to earn positive feedback. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the transaction, please convo me and in almost every case a solution can be easily worked out. While most of my products use only UL listed components, some components of my fixtures are for aesthetic purposes only, and not UL listed. It is the customer’s responsibility to consult the appropriate electrical inspectors/contractors before installation of any lighting fixture. Dan Cordero, LLC is not liable for damages caused by misuse/use of my products.
Many of our creations either have light bulbs, glass bell jars, or glass pendants and so we work hard to make sure they are packed extremely well. We love fragile stickers so don’t be alarmed when you receive a box covered in them. All that being said, glass is fragile and it will occasionally crack no matter how well we bubble-wrap it. If this does occur, we will send you a replacement free of charge. Please provide a picture of the shattered glass with the request.