FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Orders have an average lead time of 5 business days.
Orders which are reclaimed from vintage appliances have lead times of up to 4 weeks.
Yes, I offer many ways to customize your creation whether it be a custom color scheme, lamp cord, metal finish, size, etc. Please send me an email with your request.
Yes, please submit an email with the item(s), quantity and country you wish to ship to and I will provide you with a shipping quote.
I offer two online payment processing options: PayPal & Stripe which accept all major credit cards.
Please notify me at email@example.com with your order number, which pieces are broken and a photograph for my records and I will issue a replacement per the stated return policy timeline .
Yes. All of our bulbs are dimmable. Hardwired light fixtures would require a wall dimmer and most table lamps come with a dimmer or can be customized with one per request.
Watts are not the same as lumens, aka brightness. Antique lighting does not have the same level of brightness, or the same lumens per watt ratio, as standard incandescent lighting.
25 Watt Edison Bulb – 85 Lumens
40 Watt Edison Bulbs – 205 Lumens
60 Watt Edison Bulbs – 400 Lumens
Yes. All pendant light fixture canopies contain “hang straight” hardware.
Terms and Conditions:
- Must apply coupon code: FreeShip19 at time of checkout.
- Orders over $125 qualify for free standard shipping to the continental U.S.
- The qualifying order will ship via the most cost-effective ground mailing service.
- Not valid with any other promotion or coupon code.
- Not valid on heavyweight or oversized parcels.
- Not valid on custom orders.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
SEND US AN EMAIL
GIVE US A CALL